See If You Can Guess
- What: Parent or Pandemic game
- When: Now
- Why: Fun to play, hard to tell
- Where: At home
Today I’d like to play a fun game we call Parent or Pandemic! I’ll write down a clue, and you have to guess if the situation resulted from parenthood or the recent pandemic. Ready? Here we go.
- I haven’t had a haircut in over six months.
- We ran out of toilet paper.
- I can’t remember the last time I left my house for more than two hours.
- We don’t go out to eat anymore.
- More meals than I care to count come from pick up or delivery.
- Amazon delivery is my new best friend.
- I have no idea what a pedicure is.
- Hats are my newest fashion accessory. (See the first clue.)
- If I do venture out, I have so many more things to carry with me.
- Strangers feel free to dole out advice.
How did you do? Recognize any of the symptoms for your first bout of parenthood? Or maybe they ring a few bells from the pandemic months. Either way, there’s no cure, though at least the kids will get older, so there’s hope!
Leave a Reply